We are a not-for-profit project that enables the very best businesses of Milton Keynes to commemorate the 50-year birthday, as well as raising significant funds for some amazing local charities.
Not only that, the project will engage the people of Milton Keynes on so many different levels. The project will bring together businesses, schools, community groups, creative artists and the media.
As you know, Milton Keynes is synonymous with our beloved ‘concrete’ cows; attracting many visitors and bringing smiles to the locals. Thanks to constant media attention, they have become symbolically ‘Milton Keynes’! They are always creating a media stir and did so again recently when they were moved from CMK to Milton Keynes Museum; far away from many public eyes. The local media sites and printed press were in frenzy with residents and businesses alike giving their thoughts and opinions!
However, we are bringing cows back to MK to be enjoyed by everybody! Herd About MK will provide 50 life-sized, limited edition concrete cows for purchase exclusively by the businesses of Milton Keynes.
Why get Involved?
The Charity MK Cows will provide you and your business with:
- Be part of the biggest art and community project to hit MK
- Raise your brand awareness in a unique and different way throughout 2017 and beyond
- Significant pre and post event exposure
- Benefit from promotional awareness throughout Milton Keynes by our media partners MKFM and OneMK
- Enjoy social media interaction and promotion
- Increase footfall and visitors to your store, website or business
- Multiple PR opportunities associated with the project
- Engage your staff to work on the project; having input into the decoration of the cow
- Work with local schools, colleges or artists to brand and decorate your cow
- Engage with the people of Milton Keynes
- Exposure to key business opportunities with co-sponsors
- Raise money for and awareness of our great local charities
Sponsorship Package Overview
- Register your interest – Sep 2016 onwards
- Project awareness and promotion with MKFM and OneMK – Sep 2016 through to December 2017
- Cows arrive – Early 2017
- Decorate the Cows – February 2017
- 1st Parade -February / March 2017
- 2nd Parade – July / August 2017
- 3rd Parade – September 2017
- 4th Parade – November 2017, Gala Dinner